Mindful Strength Essentials (online) September 26/27
September 26 @ 1:00 pm - September 27 @ 4:00 pm$275.00
Kathryn has cancelled her 2020 international workshops and instead has transitioned her signature 2-day workshop to an incredible online format. Mindful Strength Essentials is a combination of pre-recorded video, and live group calls, plus you get the option for a 30-minute one-on-one call with Kathryn. We ran this online workshop in April and the response was overwhelmingly positive, we are happy to be facilitating this again.
- A detailed and professional online course that is your’s to keep even after the course is finished. This course is shot with 2 angles for optimal viewing, and includes 5 hours of video content. Most videos with the exception of the practices are 15 minutes long for easy digestion.
- Two group live calls, one on Sept 26 and the other on the 27, each are three hours long on ZOOM (these will be recorded and uploaded to the course materials).
- Both live calls will be from 1-4pm EST (Toronto/NYC time zone) to make space for as many time zones to join in.
- Saturday will be lecture style with exercises to experience the information. Sunday will begin with a led practice, followed by a discussion and the second half of the lecture.
- A 30 minute one-on-one call with Kathryn within one month after the course is completed, bring your more personal questions.
- The most updated version of Kathryn’s international workshop with new sections on pain science, and updated exercises.
How it works
- You sign up for the workshop, and receive a receipt in your inbox (please check junk and spam just in case).
- On September 18th you will receive an email from Mindful Strength giving you access to the pre-recorded content.
- You will have a full week to get through the pre-recorded content, and the following weekend the group will come together for the live calls.
- You will also receive a link to our 1-1 call scheduler, the 1-1 calls are optional and a great opportunity to talk directly with Kathryn if that is something you are interested in.
- Wrist and shoulder preparation.
- How and why to add pulling to your practice.
- A push-up progression to build upper body strength and confidence with poses like chaturanga.
- Core awareness vs. core strength.
- A series to release your neck.
- Breath, the nervous system, the core and movement.
- Lower body strength from the feet up.
- How to strengthen your knees.
- Lower body variations for more balanced strength and mobility.
- Upper body and lower body practice sessions.
- Yoga pose explorations.
- Pain science lecture.
- How pain education shifts the way we think about safety and injury.
Early Bird Pricing until August 15th $275 CAD (approx $200 USD), after August 15th regular price is $325 CAD (approx $234 USD).
If you have questions about this Weekend Immersion please email email@example.com.