A step-by-step approach to building a strong foundation for upper body strength.
- Nine video lessons
- Detailed downloadable PDF Guides
- Intuitive Practice Plans
- And a lifetime of inspiration
- You can download or stream the content, and it’s all yours to keep.
Master Your Pull-Up and Push-Up With Mindful Strength
Have you been trying to do pull-ups or push-ups for years? I can make this easier for you.
So many people want to work on their upper body strength, but don’t really know where to begin. Every time I teach a workshop someone always tells me they have been trying push-ups for years, but they still don’t feel like they can do them. This course breaks pushing and pulling down into simple progressions that will completely change the way you practice and think about upper body strength.
What you will learn
- Accessory strength work to support the smaller muscle groups around your shoulders
- Pulling and pushing movements that can be done on a yoga mat, and in a gym
- How to skillfully lift weights in a mindful way
- Upper back, chest, grip, and elbow strength
- How mobility enhances strength, and active recovery
- How to design your own practice sessions
- How strength and yoga are the perfect fit!
- 1 yoga block (or a really thick book)
- 2 medium weight dumbbells, 10-15 lbs(heavier if you have lifting experience)
- 1 medium weight dumbbell or kettlebell, 25-30 lbs (heavier if you have lifting experience)
- 1 small weight, 2-5 lbs (or a big can or soup, or a bottle of wine)
- A pull up bar (this will take you to the next level, but if you are a pure beginner it’s not completely necessary)
I’ve recently purchased the ‘Master Your Pull-ups and Push-ups’ and it’s the course I wish I’d found years ago! Sensible strength training that focuses on long-term progressive adaptations without stressing the body unnecessarily and paving the way for injuries.
Thanks for sharing your knowledge with the world!
Enrol in the Master Your Pull-Ups and Push-Ups with Mindful Strength Online Course and together we can move in new ways and bring strength and confidence to our every day life.
Course fee $49
Your personal information is secure & safe.
The Mindful Strength Studio has been running for three years, and although small classes looking out over the country side are wonderful for the eight people who live close by, we needed to fin a way to open these classes up to the world.
Kathryn is the founder of Mindful Strength, the host of the Mindful Strength Podcast, an international teacher and a creative thinker in the field of yoga and movement. With over a decade of teaching experience Kathryn has a passion for helping people feel strong and confident in their bodies, and helping teachers elevate their teaching strategies. Kathryn has been named one of the Fifteen Millennial Teachers to Watch by Yoga Journal Magazine. Her work is revolutionizing the world of yoga, mindful movement and fitness. Kathryn lives in the historic Williamstown (Ontario, Canada) village with her partner Kyle, and together they have put together this virtual studio.