This FREE online course will introduce you to my method, it’s the perfect way to test out if Mindful Strength is right for you.
What you get in this course
- Instructional videos of my three favourite upper body exercises, and a lifting exercise for beginners.
- A PDF explaining the exercises.
- A recording of my Improve Your Squat and Improve Your Upper Body Strength Webinars.
- Neuroscience and mindfulness resources.
- An embodied mindfulness practice.
- A full length class so you can practice along with me at home.
The free intro to mindful strength
A starting block to the Mindful Strength Way that eases into the methods and practices that have inspired and guided hundreds of people around the world.
Strength training is full of cultural messaging including “No Pain, No Gain” the desire for fat loss, and the idea that we have to push our bodies hard to see results. I’m here to tell you that working hard is great, but working in a way that builds the body up rather than breaking it down is even better.
The Mindful Strength Way
My approach blends a mindful and sensitive mentality with the science of strength training, in a way that works with the body, mind, nervous system and the person behind it all.
Who is this course designed for?
- Yoga teachers and practitioners seeking new inspiration
- People who are trying to get back into movement after time off, or injuries
- Gym goers in need of a more mindful approach
- Older adults who need more strength
- Teachers or trainers who want to present material that is authentic and rooted in functional movement
“I’ve recently purchased the ‘Master Your Pull-ups and Push-ups’ and it’s the course I wish I’d found years ago! Sensible strength training that focuses on long-term progressive adaptations without stressing the body unnecessarily and paving the way for injuries.
Thanks for sharing your knowledge with the world!”
Join the FREE intro to Mindful Strength and get started on the path to strength and movement in a mindful way.
This Course is FREE
Your personal information is secure & safe.
Kathryn Bruni-Young has been teaching yoga and strength based movement since she was 16. Growing up in the first Ashtanga studio in Toronto meant she was always around yoga and loved practicing along with her mom. At the age of 21 Kathryn walked into a gym, discovered strength training, and hasn't looked back since. Through strength training she was able to recover from repetitive strain injuries and feel strong and confident in her body again.
Over the last eight years Kathryn has dedicated her work to learning the multi-dimensional ways that strength helps people thrive. From musculoskeletal and bone benefits to feeling more powerful and capable in daily life, strength training changes everything. Kathryn is the host of the Mindful Strength Podcast, she is an international teacher, she produces a number of online courses and she runs a small studio, and a big garden, in the countryside with her partner Kyle.