This FREE online course will introduce you to my method, it’s the perfect way to test out if Mindful Strength is right for you.
What you get in this course
- Instructional videos of my three favourite upper body exercises, and a lifting exercise for beginners.
- A PDF explaining the exercises.
- A recording of my Improve Your Squat and Improve Your Upper Body Strength Webinars.
- Neuroscience and mindfulness resources.
- An embodied mindfulness practice.
- A full length class so you can practice along with me at home.
The free intro to mindful strength
A starting block to the Mindful Strength Way that eases into the methods and practices that have inspired and guided hundreds of people around the world.
Strength training is full of cultural messaging including “No Pain, No Gain” the desire for fat loss, and the idea that we have to push our bodies hard to see results. I’m here to tell you that working hard is great, but working in a way that builds the body up rather than breaking it down is even better.
The Mindful Strength Way
My approach blends a mindful and sensitive mentality with the science of strength training, in a way that works with the body, mind, nervous system and the person behind it all.
Who is this course designed for?
- Yoga teachers and practitioners seeking new inspiration
- People who are trying to get back into movement after time off, or injuries
- Gym goers in need of a more mindful approach
- Older adults who need more strength
- Teachers or trainers who want to present material that is authentic and rooted in functional movement
“I’ve recently purchased the ‘Master Your Pull-ups and Push-ups’ and it’s the course I wish I’d found years ago! Sensible strength training that focuses on long-term progressive adaptations without stressing the body unnecessarily and paving the way for injuries.
Thanks for sharing your knowledge with the world!”
Join the FREE intro to Mindful Strength and get started on the path to strength and movement in a mindful way.
This Course is FREE
Your personal information is secure & safe.
The Mindful Strength Studio has been running for three years, and although small classes looking out over the country side are wonderful for the eight people who live close by, we needed to fin a way to open these classes up to the world.
Kathryn is the founder of Mindful Strength, the host of the Mindful Strength Podcast, an international teacher and a creative thinker in the field of yoga and movement. With over a decade of teaching experience Kathryn has a passion for helping people feel strong and confident in their bodies, and helping teachers elevate their teaching strategies. Kathryn has been named one of the Fifteen Millennial Teachers to Watch by Yoga Journal Magazine. Her work is revolutionizing the world of yoga, mindful movement and fitness. Kathryn lives in the historic Williamstown (Ontario, Canada) village with her partner Kyle, and together they have put together this virtual studio.